Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Who could resist? .....( not me!)

Well, I am not the first girl on the block to start her own blog, I'm just not that trendy.
I am smart enough to recognize fun-ness when I see it though. After all, I was born a blonde, even if time and kids have conspired to change that quicker than a reasonably intelligent person might think possible! But, I digress.
We are here today to discuss the grand beginning of my fantabulous new adventure....(I should have thought of a corresponding grand song, or a quote perhaps, but give me a break, I'm new at this. I'll improve, pinky swear).
But, back to my little blog. It's new, it's spectacular, it's.....well, not really sure what exactly it is. But here's what I'm thinking. I love books. I love reading. I love sharing good books. And I really like talking about books. Everyone with me so far?
OK, so I'll read books....DUH! And then I'll tell you about them. Pretty cool, huh?
What? You think that's a pretty puny reason to have a blog?
OK, I'm thinking...........
How about I give away free books? You like?

So it's a plan, I would absolutely love to make this happen.........
all you have to do is READ MY BLOG!
Please.....pretty please?
I won't be too chatty, or try to sell you stuff.
I just want to talk about books, cause they're like the most wonderful things in the world....besides my husband and kids, of course (yeah, they made me say that).

Come back tomorrow.....I'm giving away a book.

See? I catch on real quick........

No comments:

Post a Comment